Emphasizes the importance of opportunities in green building and sustainable construction practices.
At the office and jobsites, Burke encourages responsible consumption and reduction of waste by diminishing the use of plastics and promoting recycling. Efforts include:
- Use of eco-friendly office and cleaning products
- Recycling stations throughout the office and individual work spaces
- Terracycle Coffee Freshpacks Waste Box
- Sparkling and still water dispensers
- Energy efficiency LED lights and occupancy sensors
A pledge to diversity and inclusion, community engagement and relationships, health and safety, labor standards and social equity.
Staff wellness is a priority for Burke, reflecting our commitment to fostering a safe workplace and healthy community. Inclusion and Equity are an organic part of our values, enabling us to bring client visions to life by leveraging the best talent from diverse backgrounds. Focus areas include:
- Staff Health and Safety
- Employee Recognition Events and Initiatives
- Employee and Community Professional and Academic Development
- Community Involvement and Engagement
Spotlight on financial transparency and integrity, business ethics, innovation, leadership reputation and professional behavior. Burke’s goal is to foster a culture that upholds these principles.
Burke drives innovation with cutting-edge technologies such as Virtual Design and Construction (VD&C), helping elevate the services we provide to clients.
- VD&C and BIM Technologies
- Burke Drone Program
- WELL Building, LEED Building and Green Globes Certifications
- Bipolar Ionization and other wellness technologies
Our projects drive economic growth and generate value for stakeholders, fostering professional advancement within the communities we operate. We actively contribute to economic development by focusing on:
- Internship and mentorship opportunities
- Participation in industry-related organizations
- Investing in talent recruitment and retention