WHO IS BURKE CONSTRUCTION GROUP
For over 35 years Burke Construction Group has provided clients with effective construction management based on its wealth of experience in building projects through large and diverse markets.
Burke is licensed/registered within 26 states and the portfolio of clients include high profile names such as Credit One, Tesla, MGM Resorts, Wynn Resorts, UNLV, Legacy Traditional Schools, Gardner Company, Matter Real Estate Group and the Howard Hughes Corporation. Influenced by our start as a family-owned business, Burke’s strive for continuous innovation and advancement remains rooted in our company’s founding principles – keeping the focus about the people and community we serve both in and out of the industry.
Burke provides comprehensive preconstruction, development, virtual design and construction (VD&C), construction management, LEED® and sustainable building services under a variety of project delivery methods. Burke is continuously looking for innovative ways to offer customized solutions and support to clients and partners through our delivery methods and services provided. Building in both public and private sectors, Burke’s diverse expertise covers various market industry sectors, including Educational, Cultural & Religious, Government, Financial, Healthcare, Hospitality/Entertainment, Data & Call Center, Office, Industrial, Retail and Senior Care/ Multi-family.
LONGEVITY / PROVEN EXPERIENCE: Exceeding client expectations since 1984, we are honored as the multiple recipient of the NAIOP General Contracting Firm of the Year Award and the AGC Contractor of the Year Award.
GEOGRAPHIC DIVERSITY: Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, but licensed / registered in 26 states.
CAPABILITY: An AB general engineering / general building company with unlimited building license classifications, anchored with substantial bonding and insurance capabilities.
COMMITMENT: Burke’s approach to constructing projects is unparalleled and has earned our organization an industry-wide reputation as a relationship-based general contractor. With our principals engaged in every phase of each construction project, we remain accessible to our clients long after projects are completed.
INNOVATION: Burke continuously invests in innovative and cutting-edge technology, such as virtual design & construction (VD&C) as well as CMiC, an accounting and project management construction software. Burke is committed to continuously improving the process for our clients.
SAFETY FIRST MINDSET: Burke Construction Group is committed to the well-being and safety of our clients, community and team members. In 2018 Burke Construction Group was honored to receive the 2018 NCA/AGC Safest Contractor of the Year Award and the 2018 Safety Award for the General Contractor of the Year by World Wide Safety.
Areas of Focus:
Office, Industrial, Retail,
Mixed Use, Multifamily,
Education, Senior Housing,
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our experienced leadership team has over 200 years of combined applicable experience within the industry. At our core we are builders, but our biggest belief is that our people build our company’s strength and we are dedicated to building our people. The Burke leadership team remains committed to setting the standard in leadership as well as paving the way for future generations.
These are the values that guide our company and people. This is what we look for in all of our employees no matter the position and we are all held to the same standard. Our success was founded on these values and beliefs, this is our culture, our DNA and the promise we give to our employees and clients.
BUSINESS BUILT ON RELATIONSHIPS
BUSINESS BUILT ON RELATIONSHIPS
For over 35 years Burke has been building relationships with owners, design teams, commercial real estate professionals, developers and subcontracting community. We are dedicated to taking care of not only our internal teammates but our external teammates as well. We truly believe we could not build the projects we have without the relationships we have built.
DO WHAT'S RIGHT,
NOT WHAT'S EASY
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY
Today’s connected world can cause us to live in a world of instant gratification and have a just get it done attitude. At Burke Construction Group, we approach every project with a what is the best solution approach by having clarity, urgency and knowledge.
PERFORM AS ONE TEAM
Burke is not a traditional contractor, we do our best and perform as one team, but at the same time, we believe in making it fun and memorable along the way. We are not only integrated to work as one team internally, but also with our architects, owners and subcontractors. At the end of the day, we want to build our client’s vision while delivering unparalleled results.
INVEST IN INDIVIDUALS
Burke Construction Group believes that continuous learning is mutually beneficial (CLIMB) and this approach has become a way of life at Burke. By promoting further education this will ensure the project team always has up-to-date knowledge on new innovative technologies. The better our people are the stronger our team, the better our team is the stronger our company is and the stronger our company is the happier our clients are.
BUILDING OUR COMMUNITY
BUILDING OUR COMMUNITY WITH INTEGRITY
We live here, we raise our families here and we have built a successful company here. It is natural for us to give back to the communities we operate in as that has been a huge part of our business and personal successes. Most importantly, this is just who we are, it is in our culture.
MAKE GREAT IDEAS
MAKE GREAT IDEAS HAPPEN
Some people talk about great ideas, at Burke we make them happen. We don’t believe in ever saying, “this is how it has always been done.” We promote innovation, enjoy taking best practices and processes and finding ways to make them more efficient and better. We push our team to come out of their comfort zones to provide our clients with the best experience possible. Our belief is, “constant motion is the key to execution.”
AWARDS + RECOGNITION
- Safety Award / General Contractor of the Year for Burke Construction Group, World Wide Safety
- Safest Contractor of the Year, Associated General Contractors (AGC) / Nevada Contractors Association (NCA)
- Building Project of the Year for Credit One Bank Corporate Headquarters, Associated General Contractors (AGC) / Nevada Contractors Association (NCA)
- Project of the Year for Credit One Bank Corporate Headquarters, ENR Southwest
- Office Building of the Year for Credit One Bank Corporate Headquarters, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Spotlight Awards Tenant Improvement for Sykes Call Center – Durango, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Spotlight Awards Tenant Improvement for Apollo Redflint, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Wisdom of Age Award, Family Owned Business
- March AGC Safe Site Award for UHG – Siena Heights, Associated General Contractors (AGC) / Nevada Contractors Association (NCA)
- July AGC Safe Site Award for Frito Lay Las Vegas, Associated General Contractors (AGC) / Nevada Contractors Association (NCA)
- Environmental Achievement Award for U.S. Fish & Wildlife at CC, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Spotlight Awards NAIOP Works for Vadatech Corporate Headquarters, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Spotlight Awards Sustainable/Green Building for Vadatech Corporate Headquarters, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Merit Award Best Large Tenant Improvement Project for Asurion Call Center, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Best Store Design of the Year for PIRCH Atlanta, design:retail
WHERE WE BUILD YOUR VISION
Here is a list of jurisdictions and trade categories in which Burke Construction Group, Inc. is legally qualified to do business. We have indicated license or registration numbers, where applicable.
To view the license numbers, hover over the state to see additional details.
BUILDING CLIENT VISIONS SINCE 1984