Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, families, trade partners as well as community members, therefore we are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and adapting our practices in the best interest of those who will be affected. To protect our team members, clients and loved ones, the Burke safety team enforces the strict adherence to all OSHA, CDC and WHO guidelines at all jobsites as well as the Burke office. Along with the adherence to these guidelines the Burke team has implemented highly specific expectations, prevention and action plans, as well as a response procedure in the event of a positive COVID-19 case.
Each project presents unique challenges and safety hazards that we can only control with specific prevention plans. The Burke executive team works adamantly alongside each project team to control the spread of COVID-19 as well as ensure the protection of all employees, subcontractors, clients and families by implementing the following practices:
- Conduct daily individual health assessments prior to reporting to work
- Review and Implementation of Job Hazard Analyses for COVID-19
- Emphasis added to signage at jobsite entrances
- Emphasis added to sanitization of all high traffic areas and high touch surfaces on project sites and in the office
- Emphasis added to sanitization of construction equipment, tools and office supplies
- Monitorization of social distancing while working and elimination of large gatherings
- Hosting meetings through online platforms as much as possible
- Limiting in-person meetings and travel
What We Do To Help Prevent the Spread
This banner appears on all Burke Construction Group's projects to remind our employees and individuals on the jobsite how to "DO YOUR PART!".
It is of the utmost importance to maintain the health and safety of all employees, trade partners and clients throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. In an effort to best protect our community, Burke Construction Group strictly adheres to the following response plan in the event of a positive COVID-19 case.
In addition to the COVID-19 response plan, Burke has assembled a response team which will be responsible for ensuring the proper guidelines and procedures are followed by all jobsite and office personnel. The members on this team are highly skilled and knowledgeable construction professionals with 200+ years of industry experience. Their dedication to Burke employees, partners and families will lead our teams to safe and successful project completion throughout the pandemic.